lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

Tuesday , 17th of March 2020

GOOD MORNING! 😘

Today,  we have...

ENGLISH 

1. LISTENING ACTIVITY.

Listen to the song " You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins"(Tarzan's Soundtrack) and fill in the gaps.

REMEMBER THE STEPS:
1st step: Listen to the song and read the lyrics.
2nd step: Listen again and fill in the gaps.
3rd step: Listen again and check.
4th step: Sing the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVaUcE4kAM.


YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART

Come stop your crying
It will (1)_______ alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I(2) ______ protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small
You seem(3)_______ strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and (4)_______
This bond between us
Can't be (5)_________
I will be here don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they (6)________
You'll be here in my heart
always

Why can't they understand
The way we (7)__________
They just don't trust
What they can't explain
I know we're (8)__________ but
Deep inside us
We're not that different at all
And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart

From this day on
Now and forever more
Don't (9)_________ to them
Cause what do they know?
We need each other
To have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be (10) __________
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together….

NOW...
Circle in red 5 verbs.
Circle in blue 2 adjectives
Underline in green 3 sentences in Future tense.

YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB!

NATURAL SCIENCE

Let's learn about...

PHOTOSYNTHESIS!

1st. Watch the video about photosynthesis from the presentation.

2nd. Read page 48 from the Pupil's book.

3rd. Draw the process of photosynthesis in your notebook and label the 5 different steps.

4th. Complete the following formula:

Water + ____________+ ____________SOLAR ENERGY _____________+ Oxygen



THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! 😊 

( WE MISS YOU A LOT. SEE YOU SOON)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario